Last Updated : 1/15/2020
Note that when we collect Personal Information (defined below) from or about you in connection with your potential placement as a candidate our Candidate Privacy Information Statement also applies to you and should be reviewed. You can read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement by contacting us and requesting a copy of the Candidate Privacy Information Statement.
When you visit and interact with this website, we collect information about you, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) you or otherwise relates to you, as well as information required to be defined as Personal Information under the law. We may also collect information externally from this website, such as information regarding candidates who secure placements with or through the Company and those employers who are or may become clients. This information enables us to profile the interests and needs of candidates and clients, post and solicit applications for staffing opportunities and track the status of openings.
The following identifies the categories of Personal Information we collect directly from you (or about you) and how we collect such data:
For more information about our collection practices for staffing candidates, please review our Candidate Privacy Information Statement.
You are not obliged to provide your personal information to us, but please note that it is not possible for us to provide our Services to you or otherwise work with you, if you do not provide us with the required minimum information . It may also limit the Services that you can receive from us if you in some instances choose to provide us with limited personal information .
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use a staffing candidate's Personal Information to provide our Services to the candidate, including making the candidate aware of placement opportunities and other developments from time to time. For clients, we use your information, we use a client's Personal Information to attempt to meet the client's staffing needs and to otherwise establish and/or strengthen our business relationship with the client, including by sharing with you how we can assist you with our Services. We use a potential employee's information to evaluate the employee's application(s) for a position with our Company.
We may use your Personal Information for commercial purposes such as for marketing and promotional purposes, statistical analysis of users' behavior, product development, content improvement, or customization of the content and layout of our website. Our Company may, on occasion, also send emails to you about our Services or information you requested from the website or third-party products. If you do not want to receive email from us, visit the Opt-Out or “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from us to remove yourself from continued receipt of our email messages.
We may use your Personal Information whenever is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party). This includes where use of your Personal Information is necessary to :
· ensure effective administration and management of your assignment or employment as a Company employee benefits, placement, management of the business, and business continuity;
· comply with applicable laws and regulations;
· ensure our assets are protected, kept confidential, and not used for inappropriate or unlawful purposes;
· prevent, detect, or investigate unauthorized use of our systems and ensure we comply with law and our policies;
· ensure we can contact you or your family in the case of an emergency;
· check that you are legally entitled to work ;
· manage staffing and placement processes;
· manage training and development requirements;
· maintain product development and enhancement, along with effective marketing through analytics and profiling for business intelligence;
· deal with disputes and accidents and obtain legal or other professional advice;
· prevent fraud and financial crime; and
· ensure network and information security.
Sharing with Third Parties
Our Company may have occasion to share your information with third parties. We may do so to facilitate our efficient use of your information, including your Personal Information, and to provide you with content and/or resources, to fulfil a request you make of us, or to otherwise provide our Services. We disclose your information, including the Personal Information identified in the “Information We Collect” section above, to the following third parties:
· Clients: If you are a staffing candidate, we will present your information to clients who are interested in your profile, in response to their placement opportunities.
· Compliance Regulators: Once we establish and maintain an employment, staffing or placement relationship with you, we may use the data you provided to comply with state and federal laws and regulations. For the purposes mentioned above, the Company may transfer your personal data to other affiliate entities that provide services on behalf of the Company.
· Service Providers and Vendors: We may engage service providers to carry out administrative and operational work in support of our relationship with you. These vendors are subject to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy, and they will only have access to and use the data they need to perform their functions. For example, relevant vendors are typically IT vendors or back office finance and accounting management providers. We prohibit third-party service providers from using your Personal Information for their own purposes. We require them to utilize your Personal Information only for the specified purposes for which they are engaged, such as processing accounts payable or hosting and supporting our IT systems, and they are required to keep your Personal Information confidential.
· Affiliates: Affiliates perform a range of services, including but not limited to temporary and direct hire placement services, vendor management services, information technology and consulting services. We may share your information with affiliates for different reasons:
· information may be shared with affiliates that provide IT, legal, marketing or accounting and finance functions;
· in furtherance of the Services we provide.
· Government and Law Enforcement: We will share your data with government, regulators or law enforcement agencies if, at our sole discretion, we determine that we are legally obliged or authorized to do so or we believe it would be prudent to do so; and/or
· Corporate Reorganization Participants: As part of due diligence relating to or execution of a merger, acquisition or other business transaction, we may need to disclose your information to a prospective seller or buyer and their advisers.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Disabling Cookies and Managing the Collection of Your Personal Information . Some computer browsers permit you to disable or uninstall cookies and you may do so by following the instructions provided by your hardware or software vendors. The Company does not provide the means for you to opt out of having cookies placed on your computers and makes no representation or warranty that the disabling devices provided by your hardware or software vendors will be effective to block or remove cookies. Please note that by disabling cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services offered by our website and may adversely affect your user experience on our website.
Do Not Track . Currently we do not alter our information collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
Commercial E-mails, Newsletters, and Other Communications . When we send marketing or other communications to you, you may opt out of receiving any further communications by contacting us or using the ‘unsubscribe' or ‘opt-out' function when available. You can also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below and providing the following information: your name, your email address, a contact telephone number, the marketing communications you would like to opt out of receiving.
We maintain commercially reasonable security safeguards designed to protect the Personal Information we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible. Although we aim to protect the security and integrity of the Personal Information we collect, we cannot guarantee or warrant that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in any case, is 100% secure from intrusion by others. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure or that data has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the contact information below.
have certain legal rights with respect to the Personal Information that
provide and/or which we obtain about you depending on the state where
example, if you are a resident of California, the California Consumer
Act (“CCPA”) (Civil Code § 1798.100, et seq.) provides you with
regarding your Personal Information depending on the nature of your
relationship with us.
Where applicable, your rights include, among others:
To exercise your rights, please use the contact information listed in the “Contact” section below.
Candidates may access, review, correct or update their Personal Information in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Information Statement.
Verifying Your Identity
In order for you to exercise the rights described above, it may be necessary for us to verify your identity or verify your authority to make the request and confirm that the Personal Information relates to you (by, for example, requesting that you provide us with valid identification to confirm your identity).
For residents of California only, you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
Shine the Light
California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below.
Our website is designed and intended for adults. By accessing and/or using our website, you represent that you are a legal adult.
Our website is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect information from or otherwise market our website or other materials to children under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe that he or she has disclosed Personal Information to us, please contact us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below. You may review and request the deletion of your child's Personal Information or prohibit the further use of such information.
Reporting Suspicious Activity
If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on our website or via other communication methods (e.g, email) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can follow up with appropriate actions. We take these matters very seriously.