Connecting Highly-Skilled Pharmacists to Pharmacy Employers Nationwide
Jackson's ongoing commitment to provide employers with only the most-qualified candidates is best reflected in our diligent screening process that ensures pharmacists and pharmacy techs maintain appropriate certifications and licensing. Our commitment to quality includes the following credentialing checks and more:
- State pharmacy license check
- OIG exclusion check
- 10-panel drug screen
- Criminal background check
- Skills/experience assessment
- Face to face interviews (when possible)
Above-Average Success Rates
- Exceeding the industry average of 85%, we retain 94% of our pharmacists and pharm techs.
- Employers rate our contract pharmacists an average of 9 out of 10 stars.
- More than 80% of our contract pharmacists extend beyond their original contract.
Fill your pharmacy vacancies quickly by placing an order today:
We've worked with Jackson Pharmacy Professionals for two years—since the onset of our need from resignations, extended vacancies, or leaves of absence. We decided to work with Jackson Pharmacy Professionals because our account manager has delivered on every occasion. The company is dependable; our needs have been met by the pharmacists they've sent; and our account manager has been excellent with handling all of our requests in a timely manner.
- Winston R, community pharmacy director